Fluke has combined its advanced data logging Multimeter with Trendcapture with the i400 AC Current Clamp. Together they provide the ability to troubleshoot most industrial problems. Additionally, the Fluke-289/IMSK Industrial Multimeter Service Combo Kit represents a significant savings over buying the items separately.
Fluke-289/IMSK Industrial Multimeter Service Kit includes:
- Fluke-289V Advanced data logging Multimeter
- Trendcapture:Record, graph and review measurements in the field
- Large 50,000 count, ¼ VGA display with white backlight.
- Unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment
- LoZ Volts. Low impedance voltage function prevents false readings due to “ghost voltage
- 50 ohm range – useful for measuring and comparing differences in motor winding resistance
- Fluke-i400 AC 400A Current Clamp
- Companion to your DMM to measure up to 400 A AC
- 1mA/Amp output guarantees easy reading on you meter
- Only current clamp available with a CAT IV 600 V / CAT III 1000 V safety rating
- Specially designed to offer maximum utility in a very compact shape
- TL71 Silicone Test Leads
- AC72 Alligator Clips
- Limited Lifetime warranty on Fluke-289 and 1-year warranty on accessories